Tuesday 13 January 2015

The motivation is here! Where's the ability?

Things are not going well. I have all the motivation at the moment to create some art, all the ideas whizzing around my head at 100mph ready to just be put onto paper/canvas/whatever, but it's just not happening.

Why is it that I have the most fantastic idea in my head but I just can't produce that idea in 'real life'? It's as if the message sent from my brain to my hands just isn't all there and I produce something unexpected, and not something good.


The above is an example of something that isn't wrong but also isn't right. Everything I'm producing isn't wrong but also isn't right. It's good enough to sit in the back of a cupboard but not good enough to show anyone.

Am I feeling to much pressure?

Whatever it is, I'm really doubting my abilities and it's not a great feeling.

I think my brain just thinks I'm amazing but the truth is a little more of an average result.

Anyone else ever feel this way?

I need some help!

Bye for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment