Monday 12 January 2015

The problems of being an artist - #1

Yes, this may actually end up becoming a series as I can already think of a few and that's just what is at the top of my head, without any deep thought...

Problem number 1, mess. See image below.


I would apologise for the mess but, if you notice what is actually out of place in the image and is causing a mess, you will notice it is mainly art equipment. As an artist, and I am unsure whether other artists will agree with me on this one, I have two contradicting minds. One wants to have a lovely tidy place to live with no mess. The other would like to express itself and produce art and, whilst in the middle of the production of said art, would like to leave it everywhere so it is easy to come back and pick up where I left off at any moment. This is why all artists should have a studio. It's just a lot easier said than done.

I just wonder how many other artists agree with this?

You'll hear of more problems to come, I am sure...

Bye for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment