Saturday 7 February 2015

More Charity Shopping/Thrift Shopping!

Yes, I am addicted to charity shopping. There are always hidden gems in those shops as long as you dig deep enough! My blog posts about the charity shop hauls are always popular so without further ado...



I love crochet things at the moment. I'm not sure what it is about them but I love the style. They can be layered and worn in so many different ways. This top is from Fat Face and was such great value I couldn't leave it in the shop.


I have been keeping an eye out for any shirt that looks smart and can be worn tucked into anything like shorts, skirts, trousers. I would like a shirt with a collar as well because then it can be worn under jumpers but this is a quirky alternative for without a jumper/cardigan.


I have always wanted a nice blazer to dress up any outfit but haven't found the right one. I saw this and, although it doesn't look great on the model, it is really nice on. It's a little longer falling just below the bum but still a slim fit.


Okay. This really didn't photograph well. It's got some really nice colours in it. I'm actually planning on doing a DIY with this so hopefully I'll post the photos of that on here!


The snazziest buy of the day! Couldn't resist getting this shirt and I knew an outfit that it would go great with, including a cute knitted and fur gilet that I got a couple of weeks ago.

So that's a quick post on the few things that I bought!

Bye for now! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment