Sunday 19 January 2014

London Charity Shop Buys

I'm knackered. I don't think I've stopped doing stuff involving hard work in days. It's really draining my energy. Not that I want much sympathy... LOL.

So anyway, I promised I'd show the things I bought in some of London's charity shops last weekend. I'm actually only going to show four of my favourite items (very exciting, I know). These charity shops were in Pimlico and I would recommend them. The day before we went to Camden and when walking from Camden to Mornington Crescent tube station you pass many charity shops. I love these ones but just didn't happen to buy anything in them this time. However, I have never been to the Pimlico charity shops and we did them by walking from Pimlico tube station to Victoria station, you could definitely see the prices increase as you got closer to Victoria. The prices were also, on average, much higher than those in Camden.

Anyway, enough rambling...


This was the first thing I bought. It's only H&M, so nothing special, but I thought it was a really nice top that can be warn smart or casual and I like things that have this flexibility because it allows me to be lazier. Not that I'm lazy...


This was the next item I got. It's DKNY and although it's very simple looking, I think it will be really good for matching with so many different things. If I were to wear it smart I could wear a shirt underneath or something, and then to wear it casual it just needs a cute cardigan, some casual jewelry and some casual shoes and it will immediately look less dressy.


I love this dress. I have no idea what make it is because it doesn't have any labels in it. When I put it on it fits in all the right places to look very flattering. I know it doesn't look that flattering just on the hanger but it looks so nice on and (I'm not sure whether you can see) but the little specs of gold in it mean I can wear it casually or for a party. (so many multi-use clothing items here!)


Finally is one for the summer. I know it's black but it is quite a thin material and has that summer shape about it. Although I reckon I need to lose a bit of my winter warmth (weight) first for it to fit just right.

Hope you like my buys!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment