Monday 20 January 2014

New Job!

Today has already been a great day for me as I've managed to get myself a new job. It's been a complicated time getting to this point though! Back in about September I applied for a job with White Stuff and I went through the interviews etc. and actually managed to get the job. It was over Christmas though and it turns out I was going on holiday skiing at the same time... The consequence being that I couldn't have the job. This wasn't great. The holiday wasn't great.

However, the other week I got an email from the manager of White Stuff telling me she had a vacancy for a 12 hour contract and cutting a long story short; I've got the job! I'm so happy about this. I'm waiting for the rota to be sent to me tomorrow or Wednesday. Yippee!

So I've still got free time to continue with my Etsy shop.

Speaking of which...

I've been uploading a lot more items to my 'Where to Buy Vintage' shop:


And I've been uploading some handmade cushion covers that I've been slaving over for the last few days to my 'Shed Creativity' shop:



Check them out and tell me what you think!

I hope you've all been busy lately and have been having a day as good as mine.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment