Tuesday 14 January 2014

London Underground Drama

Will the life of a blogger suit me? Probably not. I am certainly the type to forget about these things but here's to giving it a try!

I'll tell you about my weekend whilst I'm here. I spent my weekend in London with my aunt and mother. Whilst in London we attempted to fit in as much shopping as possible over the two and a half days of being there, and I think we did our hardest to. On the Sunday my aunt was meeting with someone she knew and my mother and I thought we would take this opportunity to fit in more time for shopping so we headed over to Camden. The best way to get around London is, of course, by the London underground and when we got to Camden we went to get up and get off the tube when my mother and I realised we were attached (my scarf stuck to her handbag) in a panic of needing to get of the tube in time before the doors shut we adopted an awkward crab-style shuffle off the train with me going backwards, "Mind the Gap" (my mum described this as ballroom dancing but it was certainly not that elegant!). All I can say is that I hope CCTV enjoyed that.

I'll leave you with another funny incident... Whilst sitting on the tube waiting to leave a station the driver pipes up.. "This is the driver speaking, can the man with the push bike not get onto this train, it doesn't take push bikes".. *pause*.. "man with bike, please get off the train".. *pause*.. "this is the driver speaking, I will not move the train until the man with the bike gets off"..*pause*.. "Thank you, we may now depart the station."

Anyway, as mentioned, I have done a lot of charity shopping and I hope to be showing photo evidence of this at some point so watch this space!

Whilst you wait for my next blog please check out my two separate Etsy shops.

Arts and crafts shop:

And Vintage Shop:

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment