Monday 6 October 2014

A-Level Art

For my A-Level exam art work I did a project on transvestites and transgenders. The theme was 'Inside, Outside and In Between'. I interpreted this as how you feel on the inside, look on the outside and every aspect in between. Obviously I could've have gone down any route but this subject matter captured my attention and made me want to explore 'why?', in an positively open-minded approach.

I used a model for the basis of my work; to take photos from, and to sketch and draw. He wanted to have copies of the work when finished so a couple of weeks ago (when I finally got my work back after a year) I let him borrow the work.

I thought I'd take advantage of the fact that he got some great quality copies of the work and asked for some digital copies. I thought I'd post them here to be seen:








I hope you like some of it and please feel free to leave me with any of your comments!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment