Saturday 11 October 2014

Relaxation Attempts and Plenty of Sleep

This weekend I am enjoying my time by sleeping as much as I can and doing the most chilled out things possible. Last night was a night of watching TV and tonight is a film night (Zack has just gone out to get the popcorn).

I have a really full week next week at work and won't be at home so I want to spend lots of time with Zack and prepare myself by having a lot of sleep!

I probably will not be able to blog as much next week as I doubt I will have any internet and will be too tired. It's a shame as I seem to have gotten myself into a little roll of blogging almost every night (when there is something to write about). Oh well! Hopefully when I get back there will be loads to talk about.

I bought THESE shoes yesterday and I am in love with them. They are perfect with dresses/skirts and trousers for throughout Autumn and Winter. Despite the fact they have a heel they are still super comfy. They're from White Stuff, as you can see, and are a little pricey but such good quality so are definitely worth it!


Anyway, this is just a short blog so you'll here from me soon!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment