Sunday 9 February 2014

Crazy Life Happenings

"Heather" I hear you shout to me through the internetic (that is a word) space, "what is happening with your life?" Well, I'm so glad you asked.

So I started my new job last Thursday. Very exciting, I know. I've done four days now and I'm very much enjoying it. It's got such a relaxed atmosphere and I'm learning lots of new things there and meeting lots of new people and hopefully it's going to be grrrrrrr-eat!


On another note completely, I am seriously getting addicted to the game 'Match Dots'. Whilst the rest of the world seems to be loving Flappy Bird, I'm here with my dots game going a bit crazy. It's a great game and I'd genuinely recommend it but be prepared for a lot of your time to be taken up playing it.

Another crazy thing going on is that I've got my blog on Blog Lovin' making it easier for you guys to follow me. Therefore giving you no excuse not to follow me to keep updated on the happenings going on here. Seriously, it would make my day. There is a little button down the right hand side of this page where you can click to easily follow my blog. Blog Lovin' is also a great place to have all of your favourite blogs in one place making them much easier to read. If you don't have Blog Lovin' but you do have Google+ then I think you should at least follow me there, that button is also down the right hand side of this page. (I'll stop nagging now ;)).

I've come to realise that I need to give myself some more me time. I have no idea where my time is going lately. Obviously I now have a job which takes up some of my time but seriously, I find myself sleeping, eating and doing some kind of work... Where did the other time go? Having said that, I'm really enjoying everything I'm doing at the moment and I wouldn't really want to change any of it so I just need to find some more time from somewhere. Or can we add a new day to the week? Anyone with enough power in the world to do that? Get back to me if you know how to do this, thanks!

Currently I'm writing this blog post whilst having a break from sorting things for my mum's 50th which is coming up in less than a month now. I can't say what it is because she may be reading this (hi mum!). I have a lot of planning though... There's another thing I need my extra day in the week for.

This isn't the longest blog post and it's not all that interesting but I thought I'd give you a great update on my life.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment