Wednesday 26 February 2014

It's the Little Things

Long time no write! (if that works)

So today started fine when I woke up and then gradually as the day went on it turned pretty crappy. Things that I won't mention here. By 2:00pm I was sat eating lunch and felt sick in my throat by how crappy I felt. I thought that was my day ruined and I just gave up.



Then at about 5:00pm something very small and seemingly insignificant just made my day feel suddenly like a good one.

I was helping a lady who I happened to have helped a few days before. Just before leaving (despite buying nothing) she felt the need to go to another member of staff, with my manager nearby, and tell her that I was really helpful both days she'd been there, that I was brilliant and whispered that I should have a pay rise. Well I went bright red but really couldn't hold back the huge smile creeping across my face. 2.5 weeks into work in the store and someone said that, it made me feel really happy considering I was having such a bad day. Amongst a couple of other things I felt much better about my day and I really just wanted to write this blog post because I wanted to say how easily something little can turn your day around.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment