Monday 17 February 2014

Random Tangent Head Conversations

I'm just having a perfect little me moment sat in bed keeping warm, drinking a cuppa, dunking my biscuits whilst on my laptop. I have actually just woken up from an hour-long nap and I'm feeling regenerised (did I make that word up?) as beforehand I was virtually crawling around the room.



I have been trying to sort my 'stuff' lately but considering yesterday I tried to sort my threads and I was looking at the mass of them shown in the photo above, I kind of lost any motivation to do it. I did eventually sort those threads out but after that mind-numbing experience I thought I had had enough for one day. I really hate sorting when I don't see much of a result from it! What's the point start with all the little annoying things? It's definitely easiest to do the shove-everything-in-hidden-corner-or-drawer type sorting.

Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyone other than me that goes off on tangents in their mind? Let me explain... You're mid conversation talking about one thing, lets say the weather, and then in your head you start your own little conversation "oh the weather... I wish it was sunny... I hope it's sunny next week when I go shopping... I need to buy lots of clothes... maybe some shoes... I could stop for lunch somewhere" (this is all mind talking) then out-loud, mid weather conversation you just say "I love food" and people look at you like, where? What? How? Random. But to you it seems perfectly logical arriving at that statement. Yes, I knew you'd understand this scenario!

Anyway, I'm thinking that I need to control my thinking and be more organised. Maybe... If I can be bothered.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment